Supporting Member Player ID question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Member Player ID question

I just signed up/paid to become a supporting member, and I'm not entirely sure I got the right number in my profile. The instructions said that I should get the "Profile ID" from the BF2 Keyhash program. I had no problems with this and did not need to enter my CD Key into the program to get it. This is what I put in my profile. However, when I read furtherdown in the instructions, someone posted that you had to enter your CD-Key to get the hash... but it would appear from the earlier instructions that all you need is the Profile ID, not the CD-Key hash. Did I get the right number? Thanks.

Re: Supporting Member Player ID question

I think mine is working and I don't remember having to enter any hashcode to get my BF2 ID.

If in doubt, I believe you can also get it from bf2s.com once it is able to find your nickname

Comment

Re: Supporting Member Player ID question

You appear to have a valid playerid. If not, you can always look it up on the EA stats website and look for your soldier.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X