GAH! - Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAH! - Problem

I launched my game after having a power outtage and all my settings are fubar'd

My log in screen doesn't show my account name but I can select it and log in, all my graphical and controls are reset and I had them like I wanted (which of course I can't remember what that was).

How do I find my settings and redo them?

Romans 3:23

Re: GAH! - Problem

Ok my current account (H_nd_of_God) doesn't show but I can select the blank area where it was, but it is not an online account, when I try to re-create it to get online, it tells me that it is already active.

Any ideas?

Comment

I dunno a way to restore your settings other than deleting the corrupt subfolder associated with that account and retyping in everything. In the future backup your profile folder somewhere. Likely located at C:\Documents and Settings\ xxxxx \My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles . I've lost my settings several times due to similar stuff and a quick copy paste from my backup fixed the problem immediately.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

meh, thanks Mantis.

Comment

Ok fixed it, just had to enter the username in the Profile.con file and the other settings were good.

Thanks again, made backups this time :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...