Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some battles not showing in BR bookmarks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some battles not showing in BR bookmarks?

Every once in a while there's a fight I would like to get the BattleRecorder version of, but I'm having some trouble... I can never see the proper battle in the bookmarked records on the community tab. I'm still showing bookmarks from over a month ago (dead links, of course), but I can't get last night to show up... Actually, I found that if I back out of the Comm tab and reclick it, often more bookmarks show up, but others disappear, in an apparently random fashion.

It's slightly frustrating.... I've never gotten a BR of a battle I'd like to save... that's like 0 for 5 or so of the times I've tried.

Any secrets I don't know about, or is it just my bad luck? I have confirmed that BR works on my system in general (ie I have tested and viewed BRs from available bookmarks.)
    ed: I have figured out how to delete old bookmarks, but that does not seem to affect my inability to see recent bookmarks.
    Last edited by khaerus; 04-26-2007, 10:38 AM.
    OPS, the bacon is on you.

Re: some battles not showing in BR bookmarks?

There is about a 1-2 map lag for maps showing up through the in game BF Community section.

<snip>

Lucky Shot
    Last edited by asch; 04-26-2007, 05:52 PM. Reason: See asch for more info.

Comment

From what I've noticed only the larger scale rounds show up in the community tab in game.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Thanks, guys...
        Lucky, that was just the work-around I needed. That site did the job (why isn't it listed in the sticky?) And yeah, my community tab seems pretty borked.
        Now to get back to what I'm supposed to be doing...
        OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X