Installation Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Problems

Hey folks after long spree of 2142 I finally went out and bought BF2 and patched it up. I don't really fancy playing vBF2 thus PRmod!

After downloading and installing PR with a corrupt file in which means I can't play it and having the numerous download attempts afterwards fail I'm getting a little fed up of having to download a 1.6gb installer when I just want 1 bit of it.

The corrupt file is Objects_client.zip and I have looked for a seperate download just for this but I can't find one. Does anyone here know of where I could find this file? Many thanks in advance.

Incurable

|TG-Irr| Incurable

Re: Installation Problems

uh, maybe try reinstalling the game, not re downloading it. I had an error that wouldnt even open up bf2 and i just reinstalled it. (not download it) and where did u get the file from? it could be a problem on their end. I get all my files from filecloud/total bf2
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I've tried reinstalling it a few times but the same error just keep happening. I can start the game and see all the servers even but I can't actually start a match.

I'm thinking I may have to download the whole thing again. :(

|TG-Irr| Incurable

Comment

Thankyou mod, sorry for putting it in the wrong place.

|TG-Irr| Incurable

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X