BF2 V 1.4 to 1.41

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 V 1.4 to 1.41

I just tried to access the PR server but was told I didn't have the latest patches. Well I've been away from the game for awhile as my monitor went up in smoke and I was FORCED into buying a Dell 24" widescreen.
    Anyway I went to the download area and saw that 1.41 was available so I downloaded it, but on installation it tells me that I have to have 1.3 loaded. Well I do have 1.3 loaded - in fact I have the 1.3 to 1.4 incremental loaded. I don't see a 1.4 to 1.41 incremental in the download area, am I missing something here?
    Alan

Re: BF2 V 1.4 to 1.41

Is there a 1.41 full patch? If so just grab that.

Ah here you go.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_16477.shtml

Comment

Jmaker
      Thanks but I did grab the full 1.41 patch (as there is no 1.4 to 1.41 incremental) but it tells me I have to have 1.3 loaded which I do. I should say that I was trying to access the PR Beta server when I got the message that I didn't have the latest version loaded.

Comment

Well I'm not sure. Maybe just reinstall BF2, then patch it with 1.41 full, then install PR .6 beta, and then probably PR .5 if you want to play on that server as well.

Comment

Sorry Jmaker but that really sucks. Why don't they issue an 1.4 to 1.41 incremental like they have before. If I go back and install BF2 from scratch won't that screw up my logon and game tag eg.?

Comment

You can retrieve your account as long as you know what your password is. But I would also copy everything from your profile so you can just put those back into place instead of having to remap all of your controls and settings. You can find those here assuming you have only one name:

C:\Documents and Settings\<name>\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X