Things grow before my eyes on BF2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things grow before my eyes on BF2...

I am wondering if there is a setting to change this situation as I play BF2. As I am walking along, the bushes and things come up from the ground as I walk which often makes me think they are enemies. I also have a hard time seeing enemies on P.R. because as I walk a lot of the things on a map are not separated in a way so I can see them. I have a good system:
    AMD x2 4200
    MSI K9A Platinum
    Evga 8600GTS
    TWIN2X2048-6400C4
    Antec 550w ps
    Viewsonic VX 922 - fastest monitor west of the Pecos

So I am trying to figure out how to set it up correctly so that I am not so easily killed my the usuals...whiskey, sumluv, mantis, and that fat white haired merry maker that brings Christmas presents...
    Thanks.

Re: Things grow before my eyes on BF2...

Ya, I know the feeling. I don't know how settings and hardware come into play, but I've had many situations where teammates see enemies AND KILL THEM before I even see them, even if I am staring in the exact same direction from the same location. I've always figured they must have their noses pressed against the monitor.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
      I've always figured they must have their noses pressed against the monitor.
      Press nose against monitor...got it...LOL

Comment

I hear that fat man hacks. Its the only way to explain his unbelievable skill.

Comment

Originally posted by gator skywalker View Post
          So I am trying to figure out how to set it up correctly so that I am not so easily killed my the usuals...whiskey, sumluv, mantis, and that fat white haired merry maker that brings Christmas presents...
          Thanks.

Wow. Whiskey, Mantis, Santa...SUMLUV???? Where do I send the $50.:row__631:

Burning spies is cool.

Comment

I think "Geometry" and "View Distance" are the only settings that would affect when environmentals (bushes, grass) appear. What are yours set on now? If they aren't already, try High for "Geometry" and 100% for "View Distance" and see if there is any inmprovement.
            LoyalGuard

Comment

Originally posted by Sumluv59 View Post
              Wow. Whiskey, Mantis, Santa...SUMLUV???? Where do I send the $50.:row__631:
              Note that this is ONLY based on your impact on gator. There are no other apparent links between you and the other players listed. :D
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X