Pop Up Screeen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Screeen

Why is I that when I try to download a map pack for POE2 I get a pop up screen that tells me why I should join TG2? I can't get to the download page as these ad screens keep popping up.

Re: Pop Up Screeen

Where is this mappack for PoE2? I tried to see if it happens to me, but could not find a mappack for PoE2 anywhere. I was, however, able to download the PoE2 mod without issues.

If it is the TotalBF2 mappacks you're trying to download, I believe many of the links are no longer valid, and you'll probably get a generic screen in that case.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Re: Pop Up Screeen

I went to Members-Downloads-Game Modifications-Battlefied2-Pointof Existence and clicked on [email protected] mapppack v1. That's where I get the pop up ad to join TG instead of a download screen.
      The reason I tried to download the map pack was because last night I was kicked while playing PoE and the reason had something to do with not having a map (presumably for an upcoming round as I was already in a round). I thought that PoE2 mappack v1 was what I was missing.
      Alan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X