Joystick Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick Help

Hey all I tried searching for it but I couldnt find anything to fix my problem.

I would like to use my Saitek X-45 joystick for flying planes and helos. How do I go about acomplishing this? I tried remapping the controls in game but all I could get it to recognize was the joystick buttons and not the stick or throttle. Any help is greatly appricated.

Re: Joystick Help

Originally posted by LC34 View Post
    Hey all I tried searching for it but I couldnt find anything to fix my problem.

I would like to use my Saitek X-45 joystick for flying planes and helos. How do I go about acomplishing this? I tried remapping the controls in game but all I could get it to recognize was the joystick buttons and not the stick or throttle. Any help is greatly appricated.
    I have an x52 and ended up using the programming software that comes with the stick to map most of the commands, about the only ones I left stock are the axes on the controllers. The thing is, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. :( I have no idea why and it is kind of random as to what will and will not work.
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X