POE2 vanilla maps causing kicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POE2 vanilla maps causing kicks

While playing on any map on the TG server, I'm getting kicked for a file mismatch with Fu She Pass.md5. This happens in the middle of any map, not just when the server is running the map. And just to add insult to injury, Fu She causes vanilla BF2 to CTD upon map load. I've read server fixes for the problem, but no client side fixes. Anyone else have this issue?

Re: POE2 vanilla maps causing kicks

That's an odd one. I would manually delete the whole PoE mod folder and re-install. Maybe the uninstaller left something hanging around in there.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

No, you can not run the vanilla maps and use the MD5 check. This is why the server had removed them from our last release. So either the MD5's need to be removed from the server or the BF2 vanilla maps do.
      Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_mullet View Post
        No, you can not run the vanilla maps and use the MD5 check. This is why the server had removed them from our last release. So either the MD5's need to be removed from the server or the BF2 vanilla maps do.
        Read his message more carefully. He is seeing this problem while running ANY map.
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Ah my bad, I have seen reports that if you clear out (delete everything in the folder) your BF2 cache then that fixes the problem.

I would try that but make a back up of the files just in case. See if that helps.
          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

This is the actual error msg : MD5 Tool Mismatch : mods/bf2/levels/FuShe_Pass.zip (len=0). I tried deleting the folder containing FuShe but still got kicked. Would a POE re-install help, or would have to re-install bf2?
            Last edited by Killer2001; 07-23-2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X