Restriction Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restriction Message

Hey, today i went on PR and everything was good but when i went on agian later in the day i joined the server and after about 10 seconds of being in the server i get a message that says

"Punkerbuster kicked player Gijoe131313 (for 0 minutes) Restriction:Service Communication Failure: PknbsterB.exe handshaking failed"

i have no idea what this means or why it just appeard out of no where. Can someone please help me with the problem. It is quite frusturating.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Restriction Message

go to evenbalance.com and get pbsetup.exe. run the setup and update bf2. That should work

EDIT: Here ya go
    sigpic

Comment

thanks ill try it and get back to u.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Comment

hey i did all the pb stuff and it works thanks ikillforaliving
        sigpic

Comment

same thing happened to me earlier today...it fixed it,for about 2 hours. Now its doing it again?

Comment

Punk Buster still hates me. I've updated a total of 6 times now,and I get messages from punkbuster such as explained above,along with others. It takes me 6 days to connect to a server because as soon as i get in i lose connection,maps are changing,punkbuster flips out,etc.

anybody else having these problems? I also got some message saying that I had BF2 memory failure,then i CTD'ed.

Comment

Yep PB is evil. Apparently its all the users fault and the update is entirely coincindental.
              Im going to reinstall everything at some point and hope it loves me better

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X