Help needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed!

im trying to reinstall BF2 on new hard drive My last one fried up on me but midway through the second disk it freezes on _object_ then says failure to intall start from beginning and i kind of want to take a hammer to it if im not playin Project Reality real soon..!!!!!!!!

Re: Help needed!

Originally posted by ARodTC View Post
    im trying to reinstall BF2 on new hard drive My last one fried up on me but midway through the second disk it freezes on _object_ then says failure to intall start from beginning and i kind of want to take a hammer to it if im not playin Project Reality real soon..!!!!!!!!

is that the only software that freezes when installing?

Comment

It's sometimes the CD-DVD drive giving the install problems. At least that was the problem for me. I had to hook up a older cd drive to my newer machine to successfully install bf2 off the cd's. On my newer dvd-r drives it would constantly stall and fail on the 3rd disk for me. If you have multiple disk drives try installing it on another one.

Comment

tried different cd/dvd drives yeah only game im having a problem with tried fresh patition of windows i just wanna play some project reality

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X