Video Problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Problem?

ok im having that problem where the game crashes back to desktop after the splash screen.

iv tryed it in 800:600:60H and that didnt work so i think its my old intel video card.

Intel(R0 82915G/GV/910GL Epress Chipset Family ... Thats all i know about my card, could that be the problem?

Re: Video Problem?

Try running the game with the command-line parameter "fullscreen 0" instead of "fullscreen 1" in your PR shortcut. This should give you an error report that may give you an idea of what th problem is.

Comment

Your running BF2 on an integrated graphics card. Its not supported by BF2. You must purchase a dedicated graphics card to run most video games otherwise your game will run at low FPS.

If you plan on video gaming make the investment to build at least a budget gaming pc. There are guides out there that plan out a $500 dollar budget gaming pc that will run BF2 on high and current generation game at least on med-low settings.

Comment

Originally posted by xcannon69 View Post
        Your running BF2 on an integrated graphics card. Its not supported by BF2. You must purchase a dedicated graphics card to run most video games otherwise your game will run at low FPS.

that about wraps this thread up :)

Comment

ok so if thats the problem can i swap the card in moms work computer for that one? my moms is an Nvidia Geforce 6100. but would the intel chipset work in that computer?

Comment

The chipset is integrated into your motherboard and cannot be removed. The 6100 will probably be able to run BF2 on low settings, but you'de be pushing it with project reality. It's also a good idea to see what slots your motherboard has, i.e. AGP, PCI-E, or just PCI. The 6100 is probably an AGP card. I'de just buy a new card, you can get a cheap 7 or 8 series card from newegg.com for under $100.

If you're just running integrated graphics make sure the rest of your computer is up to the task. I know PR takes at least 1 gig of memory to run effectively, and anything lower than a pentium 4 and you'll be running into some problems.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X