Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster Issues

Hey

I just got a new PC the other day, so I uninstalled BF2 and the reality mod off my PC and moved it to my new PC. I installed everything except the gamespy arcade as I find that useless. I download the 1.41 patch for BF2 and the 0.61 reality mod client. I also downloaded the pbsetup and updated my game using it. Now every time I try and join the TG server on PR the game loads and lets me join but right before the map shows up I get booted out and it says
    Punkbuster has kicked blah blha blah Restriction: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe I'm not sure how to fix this problem, any help would be great. Thanks

Re: Punkbuster Issues

Go to evenbalance and download the pbsetup and update it manually. Even though you already did it, try it again cause there are always more updates. And it normally should do it automatically but sometimes it doesnt.

Here is the link to save you some time for pbsetup.
    http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf2.php
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Re: Punkbuster Issues

i did exactly that as stated above and for some reason i get the same error, help please?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X