Logitech - Setpoint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech - Setpoint

I've got a G5 mouse that I've been using for a year now. Originally I had all the buttons programmed in game, including the Scroll left/right tilt on the mousewheel. A few weeks ago, though, I reloaded Windows on my machine and had to reinstall everything from scratch. I downloaded the newest version of Setpoint (4.40) and now even with the functions and BF2.exe specified, I can't use the wheel tilts in game. Everything else works fine. I couldn't find my original mouse install CD so I went back and downloaded a few of the older versions of Setpoint but couldn't get it to work. I even used that Ultimate thingy for Setpoint, still no go. Does anyone have any ideas as to why it won't work in game?

Thanks!
    Belhade
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Re: Logitech - Setpoint

I have setpoint myself... All you have to do is close it, becuase it overides mouse functions to its own deal, and doesnt treat them like keyboard buttons, but "Un-bindable out side of SETPOINT unless you disable it (End process setpoint.exe in Windows task manager under processes"

Comment

Re: Logitech - Setpoint

No, actually I found out the problem, I needed to turn on "Keep other button assignments" in the Game settings. It must have been turned on with my original install.
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X