Punkbuster, 125055 disallowed program/driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster, 125055 disallowed program/driver

I've come back to PR after a hiatus of a few weeks, only to find I'm now 'busted'. The only thing that has changed on my system is that I have installed PR .75

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
    if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Re: Punkbuster, 125055 disallowed program/driver

Do you use Kapersky AV?

POE2 Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
      Do you use Kapersky AV?
      Heavens no!

Anyway...looks like this problem has resolved itself...somehow. Sorry for raising the alarm...but you know how us addicts can be.

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
      if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Ok, the reason I asked is because a very similar error occurred in SoF2 a while back and the culprit was apparently that program.

POE2 Developer

Comment

enditall is a good program to close random junk that might interfere with bf2 but is not otherwise needed

http://files.filefront.com/EndItAlle.../fileinfo.html

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys. Seems the problem is somehow linked to TS. I only get PB'd when I have TS running.

|

Comment

My TS version is 2.0.32.60

http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X