Help needed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed!!

I just got microsoft vista and installed my Battlefield 2 disk. It worked to my suprise... :)

I updated my BF 2 and all seems fine when playing and everything else.

Only thing is when I finish a round of maps or once I come off any server on multiplayer it crashes when loading another server or even crashes when the server I am already on starts to load up afresh.

Does any of you know if there's a certain patch or fix I can use to cure this. It would save me from Ctrl Alt Del everytime. When I Ctrl Alt Del everytime it states BF 2 is not responding.

Would be greatful if anyone knows a cure or is it just Vista??

Cheers
    Kev

Re: Help needed!!

Are you running it in Admin mode.....right click BF2 Desktop short cut...run as admin?

Then start...try that.
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Thanks for the advice but it wasn't successful unfortunately..... I reckon it's vista. Beats me why Microsoft made a new operating system that you can't run older games properly. There is a setting that you can change your compatability for games but all have failed to cure it.

Here's hoping there's a cure, fix, patch or whatever....lol

Cheers
      Kev

Comment

Right click on battle field 2 icon, click properties, go to the Compatibility tab, put a check mark under “Privilege Level/Run this program as an administrator” and that should take care of it. at least it did for me.
        sigpic
        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...