Voip problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip problems

Ive recently been having some problems playing Pr, namely my voip doesnt seem to work. I dont know whats up with it, my mic works fine on skype and in other games but for some reason It is really quiet in Pr, It might be because mic boost isnt on but it wont let me turn it on, any ideas?

Re: Voip problems

Does your system have a dedicated sound card (Like an Audigy) or is it a RealTek chip on the motherboard itself?

Please post a DxDiag Report.

POE2 Developer

Comment

It wont let me copy and paste dxdiag but I have a realtk chip.

Comment

Is sound configuration in BF2 set to hardware of software? If hardware then change to software and try it.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Has voip worked before in the past? Does voip cut off 2 min into the game?
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Voip is set to software already and yes, voip has worked in the past, I think its since the lateste patch that is hasnt worked, and I dont know if it cuts out 2 mins in.... It might though thinking about it, Ive only been told its too quiet quite a while into the game.

Comment

If that is the case,

Go under your start menu, hit Search. Type in DXDIAG and search for all files. On my computer, the icon is a blue circle with a Yellow X through it. DXDiag is a DirectX diagnostic tool. As to the actual spot that I put the sound on basic... Flip to the Sound file, there is a slider bar under DirectX Features and slide it to "Basic Acceleration".

Let me know if that works.
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

ok, im trying it now

edit: Ive done it but I got a message saying that my sound card does not support hardware buffering. Any ideas?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X