Stuck at a screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at a screen

well I'm trying to play online with BF2, and after I create an account, and go to the screen where it says 'connecting to account server'

the background movie freezes, and just sits there trying to load, and when I do Ctrl+alt+del and see the application, it says not responding

I've tried the demo out before getting the game, and I was able to play online with the demo just fine, I don't understand why the full game won't work for me though =/

so basically, just taking help/suggestions/anything you guys can provide

thanks in advance

Re: Stuck at a screen

Originally posted by Juxe View Post
    well I'm trying to play online with BF2, and after I create an account, and go to the screen where it says 'connecting to account server'

the background movie freezes, and just sits there trying to load, and when I do Ctrl+alt+del and see the application, it says not responding

I've tried the demo out before getting the game, and I was able to play online with the demo just fine, I don't understand why the full game won't work for me though =/

so basically, just taking help/suggestions/anything you guys can provide

thanks in advance
    Same here, just re-install BF2, the 1.41 patch and then your mods sould work find

Comment

Re: Stuck at a screen

Make sure that your internet is connected as well. Sometimes my internet box wont be connected and it does the same thing. Its like BF2 requires the internet. Not sure if it NEEDS the internet but it fixed that for me!
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X