Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get mic working with BF2 in vista prem

Anyone know how to solve this ->

I have a regular zalman mic, which i can see is working under sound prefs in vista, but i can't hear anything/myself and also i couldn't get any signs of it when i setup bf2.

I tried different plugs and to check if it was muted. Also tried to raise and lower the levers etc.

I haven't installed any drivers for the mic though but it seems like that isn't necessary if there are any drivers anyhow.

"?"

Thanks! :)

Re: Can't get mic working with BF2 in vista prem

if you have a front and rear jack, you need to make sure whichever jack you're using is checked as "active" and set it as default. When you open up your recording devices window, speaking into the mik should cause the little grey bars to move. If not, then you either need sound card drivers or your mic has a problem.

Comment

It seems to be up and running now, thanks.

Comment

I have vista and i have tested the mic and it is working fine but in-game it shows me as having VOIP but i cant hear anyone and i dont know if they can hear me.

Any suggestions please?

Comment

Maybe it could be Vista, but I am not so sure since I am running with it, and I got no problems...
          Why don't you try another VOIP system/program or maybe turn the sound volume up or down it shouldn't be so much trouble, or it could just be your mic...?
          Look under your chair!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X