Server refused your connection.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server refused your connection.

Whenever I try to load up PR I enter my username and password and click enter.. It comes up with "The server has refused your connection." I also can't get into any MP ArmA games... Anyone know wtf is up with this or how to solve it?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Server refused your connection.

EA has maintenance on Tuesdays from 3am to 6am (est) but seems like they broke the login server, It's happening to everyone. It's been down for more then 4hours.

Comment

Re: Server refused your connection.

Nvm, fixed.
      Last edited by 206 Wolfpack; 06-03-2008, 10:54 PM. Reason: Updated
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X