Kick MD5 ToolQueries???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick MD5 ToolQueries???????

I am trying to play PR and everytime i join the server, about 30 seconds after i get in to the server and join a squad etc I get kicked with message

you have been kicked by PB for 2 min for MD5 toolqueries????

WTF????????

Any ideas

Re: Kick MD5 ToolQueries???????

For me, it was because Daemon tools was running in the background. I feel like something else affected it as well. Google MD5 tool queries and you will find an answer.
    Created by Sonic

Comment

I had something similar and I had to manually update punkbuster. Might be worth a shot.

Haikus are easy.
      But sometimes they don't make sense.
      Refrigerator.

Comment

I'm having it right now.

The Project Reality forums have alot to say on it.

Here are a couple to get you started.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-...ooting-14.html

Check first and last page. Both link to this, in the thread.

And the solutions (I think in the thread at page 12, but the link quoted in the thread):

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-...ooting-12.html

I am doing a full re-install. I loaded up Rome: Total War, since then I had major disconnects there. Now it seems here. I don't know if the two are related.

Anyhow, I am no computer wizard, so I'm sorry if it's alot of information. I hope it works out. Will keep you informed.

It's not lost on me though that you have it too the same time as I do. I hope this is not yet another mass issue raising it's head.

Comment

I run daemon tools fine, so I would bet it is that you have to manually update your PB www.evenbalance.com

Comment

thx for the replies. After more research on the PR website they say it is quite common as well and state that a complete uninstall of PR and then reinstall plus re-patching 1.41 fixes the problem. however, when i tried this i still had the same problems. I am going to try manually updating my PB like you guys stated and see if that works. Once I fix this problem I would also like some training in PR. I read the players guides etc but still find it confusing a bit so I am wondering if TG has a practice or training server set up or if I should just jump right in and start playing?

Comment

Update.

After unistalling BF2 and PR files (including 1.41 BF2 update; PR 7.5 patch/maps) then re-installing it all, and including punkbuster update (had done this anyway before but since I was starting from begining again..), all seems fine.

Will say if not.

So a complete wipe and re-install seems to work for me.

Oh. About training. The best one is on the job. But don't fly helicopters unless you go to a random unpopulated/training server, they work different here and you have to have a knack aquaired over time, or simply a knack ^^ By all means, ask questions in the TG PR forum, or in game; many will be pleased to answer your questions.

If I have a squad running, please do join. I usually play infantry though. As for other training, yes, people do hold training days for flying, squad tactics etc etc. Again, look out on the forums and sign up if you're intersted.

Hope that helps

Comment

Glad to tell you that I also uninstalled and re-installed the PR after re-installing the 1.41 patch and manually updating punkbuster and have had no problems :-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X