BF2 Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Error

After i reinstalled bf2 back on my computer, I've been getting a Core.DLL (lens=2048) error from punkbuster. I think I screwed up the patching of 1.41 so is there any solutions to this?

Re: BF2 Error

Uninstall and reinstall?

Comment

Hi! I have an error with my bf2. I can't play it because it doesn't start. There is a black screen and then nothing happens.

Comment

Installation
        Before installing Project Reality 0.8, make sure your Battlefield 2 installation
        is patched to the newest Version (currently 1.41). If you own the Add-On or
        Booster Packs, the order of installation is as listed below:
        1) Battlefield 2
        2) Add-On: Special Forces (if available)
        3) Booster Pack: Euro Force (if available)
        4) Booster Pack: Armored Fury (if available)
        5) Full Patch to 1.41
        6) Project Reality 0.8 core installer
        7) Project Reality 0.8 levels installer
        If you have a previous installation of Project Reality (0.75 or lower) on
        your computer, you should completely remove the PR directory which
        is located in the mods folder of your BF2 installation
        Also if you have a previous installation of Project Reality (0.7 or lower),
        you should delete the existing shortcuts before installing 0.8
        If you receive a warning screen when starting Project Reality, this is most
        likely due to a bad shortcut or joining via Xfire. Please use the shortcut
        provided by the PR 0.8 installer to start the game

ALL needs to be done in this order....hope it helps....also it's a good idea to defrag before and after New Install.
        sigpic
        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

i have this same problem, but mine differes from above.

i can play in ANY server (i play in chicago, TT, and balckwater) and have no problem and can play untill my heart is content BUT when i try and join and play on out (TG) server, i can only play for 5-20 minutes before i get kicked from puckbuster due to: Core.DLL (lens=2048) error .

so i am wondering if this has to do with anyhting administration wise since i can play in any other server and not ours :(

please help, i miss our TG ways!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Hi Snake run CC Cleaner...see if that fixes it

http://www.filehippo.com/download_cc...d70d0ac3dfd3f/
            sigpic
            "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

nope that didnt work either.... i am kinda amazed at it really..... i just got done playing over four hours on the chicago server and still cant log on to this one :(

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

just want to give credit to uk-warrior!!!! took the time to help me via PM without me even asking....then invited me into TS to talk peronally with him and got the issue resolved in less then ten minutes!!!!! AWSOME!!!!!! +rep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X