Md5 Tools Mismatch Shaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Md5 Tools Mismatch Shaders

I have now been kicked twice by PunkBuster for MD5 Tools Mismatch Shaders_Client.zip. This started happening today. I played PoE last night, but I quit it properly I think. I was kicked once while riding in a Huey on Operation Archer and then again while flying a Huey on Operation Barracuda (luckily i was like 15 M above the ground so I didn't crash). It has worked fine before. Maybe PoE did something to it?

Re: Md5 Tools Mismatch Shaders

I doubt it is a problem with PoE.
    Apparently servers have been having md5 mismatch spasms since the release. Hopefully it can get sorted out.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Again, these threads should be in bf2 tech support forums. But last I heard, the MD5 tool shaders problem was a serverside problem that has been fixed.

Comment

When was it fixed?

I wont be able to play any pr properly till it will stop kicking me. Everytime I get a squad going or some strategy in place I get kicked then I come back 5 mins later and Im on the other team :( So its just 30 mins here and there at the moment which is nothing in pr really

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

check in mods/bf the shaders_client.zip if it was replaced by the one in mods/pr ... if the file size is different then copy the shaders in /mods/pr to mods/bf... should work fine then

Comment

I dumped the shader cache in the My Documents folder. Will do some in-depth testing when I can get through a round without getting kicked by a SM *cough* Styrafoam *cough* :D

Comment

Sounds like a plan, my bf2 one was about 100 bytes smaller

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

No luck. Kicked again.

Comment

My shaders in Pr are 185 KB. Mine in BF2 are 219 KB.

Comment

Yep so you copy the pr shaders over the top of the bf2 ones like he said then try it.

Rename the old file

I was getting kicked about 6 times a game yesterday but I think this helped, forgotten now :icon_lol:

Comment

My problem is :
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      Failed to load Effect:StaticMesh.fx
                      StaticMesh.fx(2):error x1507:failed to open source file:
                      'mods/xpack/shaders/datatypes.fx'
                      --------------------------------------------------

But when I copy the files from pr/shaders_client , I can NOT past them into bf2/shaders_client WTF???

help please

Comment

http://www.sendspace.com/file/12dkpr

Heres the file you should copy to the xpack directory, rename whatever is there presently. See if it helps

Comment

Hehe total uninstall of everything, then reinstall of everything. Too late. Wonder if that helps...

Comment

WOOOW I Uninstalled the game yesterday because of the shaders I made a mistake and the game didn`t run and now when I try to install it .. it can`t. The install shield wizard load and nothing, click again on setup.exe install shield wizard load and.. again nothing I tryied to download the game again- Didn`t helped, again it can`t load the installation .

Now I`m very nervous problem after problem after problem with this game and now I even can`t install BF2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY IDEAS ???????? WHY THE INSTALLATION IS NOT RUNNING ?

Comment

Try running a program called cleanup to remove temp install files, it may help

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php...tent&task=view

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X