Can someone please test my server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please test my server?

Hey guys, in an effort to get more people in our POE2 server, I set up a private practice server at home. I have a few friends who's skill level ranges from BF2 experience to no PC gaming experience. The less experienced dont want to go on a full server because they are afraid of not having any fun getting killed constantly. So this is for me to play with them one on one of whatever we decide to do and I wanted to make sure we could all see it. So if someone could connect to it and run around and make sure everything is smooth and what pings you are seeing I would very much appreciate it! And, of course, once it is running smooth it will be at TG's disposal for whatever we want, not just limited to POE2. The name of the server is "MrShawn305 Test Server" Thanks

Re: Can someone please test my server?

Well I found out that I was running 2.1 instead of 2.5, im in the process of updating to 2.5 and ill let you all know when its done. Thanks

Comment

Could a mod please move this thread to the BF2 section?
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

NVM I got it working, now hopefully they will get enough confidence to come and play with us in the server :D

The TG server, of course

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X