bf2 install on a laptop running vista

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 install on a laptop running vista

Iam trying to install this on to my laptop i cant even get the thing to install it looks like its workin but then the progress bar gets "stuck" in the tool bar. I dont even get to test the microphone.
    Any ideas?

Re: bf2 install on a laptop running vista

I'm having the exact same problem. have you found a solution? I've been tryin to figure it out now for a few days. maybe we can try to help each other out here

Comment

I fixed it! Lemme know if you still need help so I don't write on a book on here for nothing.

Comment

you fixed it cool how did you do it ? Thanks in advance dude

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchbox725 View Post
          I fixed it! Lemme know if you still need help so I don't write on a book on here for nothing.

Lunchbox...give all the info you can so as to help others, it's why we are TG, because help each other.

Regards Warrior
          sigpic
          "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

ok here's what I did to fix it. hopefully it works for you guys. when the installation gets "stuck" in the taskbar, open the task manager and look at the processes. I saw one called "BFVoiceSetup.exe" that was taking up a lot of CPU usage (like 80-90%). Kill that process. The installation should continue normally. I think for some reason the voice setup application doesn't want to work with vista. hopefully this helps everyone!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X