Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I get sent back to the desktop on startup.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get sent back to the desktop on startup.

Ok, so I just bought this game today, Jan 12, and ive installed it correctly, also installing the patches to the game. But whenever I start up the game, it goes to a black screen, then goes back to the desktop. can anyone help me out on this? if you could reply and help me out, that would be great. or if you can, i.m. me damanwitaplanKB
    Last edited by trackstar135; 01-12-2009, 08:30 PM. Reason: contact information

Re: I get sent back to the desktop on startup.

Can you even get to the in-game menu to change settings? Provide system specs: Processor, RAM, Vid. Card, all the geeky stuff. or and what OS are running?

Comment

I did all that. Ive did a full check on the memory, video card, audio, etc, and everything is up to date. i still can not get onto the game menu. as soon as i start it up, the picture with the Battlefield 2 logo, then goes black, then 3 to 6 seconds later, it goes back to the desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
        Provide system specs: Processor, RAM, Vid. Card, all the geeky stuff. or and what OS are running?

Comment

It could be multiple things so just list your specs as Fighter said and that should help to narrow it down a bit.
          sigpic
          I'm Back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...