Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Complete collection... help!

Hey everyone :)

My problem is, i bought BF2 Complete collection, but i cant get the booster packs to work.

I have got the codes for special forces, armoured fury and euroforce, but i dont know where to enter them.

I tried going to my computer> BF2> Register booster packs but that doesnt work as it says "please enter a valid code".

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Sasori.

Re: BF2 Complete collection... help!

People might know here, but that's not the mods we play typically. I'd try the EA Support Forums.

I do not know because I don't play the booster packs. Hope you can get it figured out. You might wanna try out this too. :) I think you'd like it.
    Welcome to TG by the way!
    sigpic
    I'm Back.

Comment

Answer

To ensure a proper installation of the Battlefield 2 series, please install in the following order. If you do not have all of the expansion and booster packs, please skip and install the next software on the list.

1.Install Battlefield 2.
      Note: If you have the Battlefield 2 Deluxe pack, install and skip to step 3.
      2.Install Battlefield 2: Special Forces.
      3.Install the 1.41 full patch.
      4.Install Battlefield 2: Armored Fury.
      5.Install Battlefield 2: Euro Force.
      6.Install the 1.41 full patch once again.
      Once this is done, you will have the complete installation of the Battlefield 2 series lineup.

To uninstall go here:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...&p_faqid=11150
      sigpic
      "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately since i bought the complete collection, all the games are on one disc so i cant install any of them seperately.

Comment

Ok here the answer.....It's the only way to go forward:

And bf2+sf work with easy activation.When you exit game you get information to register booster pack.If you try to join games with maps from booster pack you can`t.If you go on link from this pop up window you end on page like this http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/ ...useless
          When you install all from dvd ,installer never ask you for booster pack key.This is why you need to login to your eagames account and register booster pack key (on same account from bf2 and bf2sf from this same dvd)

I got this dvd less then year ago and i was omg *** omg for days and then i just fixed stuff like this.
          Go here http://www.ea.com/home.jsp and then support ----->login ---->register my games ....and register booster pack key. Login with email you used to activate bf2 on this dvd.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, thanks 4 ur help :), its all sorted now. Now i can be one of the g36e noobs! jk XD

Comment

Great stuff see you on the Battlefield fella
              sigpic

Comment

i got a problem i have buyed battle field complete collection and i have only downloadet the first after that som one broke into our house and stole some of our things one of them was the game what should i do?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X