System Specifications - PR Actual performance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Specifications - PR Actual performance

Hi there guys. I'm active in 2142 at the moment at TG.

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me the actual performance of PR on low end machines, specifically low end GPU's.

I'm running a mac at the moment, which restricts my game choice. I'm planning on dual booting to windows exclusively for PR, as I'm very interested in getting into it (looking for an operation flashpoint replacement, i know AA is the answer, but i'd rather not play against AI).

Anyway, my system specs are normal for machines these days, but I'm not sure if PR will run.

I'm running an Intel Core Duo running at 2ghz.
    3GB Ram
    and a 128 low end GPU.

Does anyone know the performance of PR on a 128mb GPU? I wouldn't want to dual boot to find it didn't work. I know BF2 will play, at probably medium settings, but as I understand it, PR takes a bit more to run it. And this is on top of the large map sizes that are played.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Logic.
    In Order to Dance

Re: System Specifications - PR Actual performance

Official system requirements
    Project Reality uses more effects, more code, includes larger maps, with more objects, which is taxing on systems. As such, the recommended specifications are higher than that of standard BF2. BF2 must patched to the latest version of 1.41 before installing PR.

Minimum Specification:

CPU: 1.7 GHz
    RAM: 1 GB
    Video Card with at least 128 MB of RAM
    Recommended Specification:

CPU: 2.4 GHz
    RAM: 2 GB
    Video Card with at least 256 MB of RAM

I would say 128 GPU is not going to work to well fella
    Last edited by uk-warrior; 01-30-2009, 01:50 PM. Reason: I would say 128 GPU is not going to work to well fella
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...