battlefield 2 gameplay glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlefield 2 gameplay glitch

Hello everyone, ive been experiencing some problems with bf2.
    when i start a map first thing thats wrong is class selection: all class icons below "support" (medic, engineer and anti tank) are just gone and when i move my mouse on the lower left corner of the screen (where rest of the classes should be) my mouse dissapears, and if a map has a spawnpoint in the screen area near the lower left corner the spawn points also dissapear. on the gameplay itself i cant see the health icon[cuz its in the lower left corner of the screen], overally about a quarter of a screen does not display any huds or icons, when i press enter for class menu the missing classes and spawnpoint icons reappear for about 0.50 secs and dissapear again.
    thnx for help. dont waste ur time on searching a solution its just a minor glitch (exept that it takes 15 secs to select an invisible spawn point, and i dont see my life bar :D:D:D]
    thanks for any kinda help

Re: battlefield 2 gameplay glitch

Ok make sure you have the latest Grath drivers....also update direct x

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Regards warrior
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

hey, thnx for reply. It was the case, just one thing - it didnt work cause of new video card driver installed xP.
      i checked on google and i found one guy with the same problem and same video card.
      all i had to do was change value from 1 to 0 on bf2.exe in regedit seemed to be a problem with shaders or something cause now everything works plus the shading looks better

Comment

Great glad it's sorted thanks for reporting back fella.
        sigpic
        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...