No sound in BF2, BF2 mods and BF2 special forces Ingame. !NEED HELP! :'(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sound in BF2, BF2 mods and BF2 special forces Ingame. !NEED HELP! :'(

When i play BF2 and the mods for bf2 and bf2 special forces i get really quiet sound ! i have to turn my volume to the highest at my headset but then backround sounds will be really high. i checked my audio options, updated driver, reinstalled BF2. Please help

I sendt E-Mail to EA`s battlefield 2 email, THEY DIDN`T ANSWER ME !!! BF2 was and is my favourite game (PR is better ^^) i miss playing it ! (everything else than BF2 has sound and works fine it is only BF2 w/ mods and expannision packs)

PS: my sound card is: '' Realtek High Definition Audio '' and i got Realtek headsets (dont know the name of it, Fatality or something).
    Playing games with me is like playing russian roulette with all 6 chambers loaded.

Re: No sound in BF2, BF2 mods and BF2 special forces Ingame. !NEED HELP! :'(

I think you may have yer Headphone plugs in the wrong holes....Try switching....Rear To Front...Ect...what Mobo do you have?
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Originally posted by uk-warrior View Post
      I think you may have yer Headphone plugs in the wrong holes....Try switching....Rear To Front...Ect...what Mobo do you have?
      I tried it... and what is mobo?
      Playing games with me is like playing russian roulette with all 6 chambers loaded.

Comment

mobo?

Motherboard
        sigpic

Comment

mobo?

Motherboard

Ok but im not an computer expert so how do u see what mobo u have?... but its ONLY bf2 that has no sound

Comment

Check that you have the correct Audio settings in the ingame settings....also did you setup Voip when you installed?

Warrior
            sigpic

Comment

Check that you have the correct Audio settings in the ingame settings....also did you setup Voip when you installed?

Warrior
              By the way i have fixed problem :D i re-installed windows (had to because a problem)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X