Teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

I love this little gadget but sometimes it gives me so much hard time.

I'm experiencing some issues and I just wondered if any of you guys have the same problem/solution.

Problem number 1 : If I start TS before vbf2, game lags oddly and ping gets jumpy. I've found solution for that one : Start TS while ingame and it is okay.Very strange I know, and it would be a good solution if it weren't for PB that kept kicking me when I go to desktop. ( packet flow, and yes I've tried everything from the sticky, other suggestions)

Problem number 2 : Sometimes my microphone turns on /gets hot when I'm not pressing anything ( usually TS guys tell me that my mic is hot) and I just have to press and release the button for speaking (on my mouse) and I go mute. (Yes I do have voice activation turned OFF, press to talk is ON)

I'm the only one with this rather strange problems ?

Re: Teamspeak

I think number 2 might be because of your keyboard, I experience that sometimes my "D" key will activate itself, will not being physically pressed, although tapping it usually ends it.

Comment

Like most keyboards pressing too many keys at once will cause the initially pressed one to lock. Such as when I'm flying I'll often find if I'm hitting W, D and also V and CTRL for mouse look my W / D key will lock and tapping it resolves. This happens in all walks with all keys

Comment

I'm having my center button at my mouse to activate teamspeak microphone, so there is no way I'm pressing it by accident.

Comment

have you recheck your key configurations?
          If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

I have that number 2 problem sometimes but its not major. Recently I haven't been able to login to TS and have tried reinstalling it double checking my information is right but I still can't. I always get a messae saying my connection has is timed out.
            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

I did rechecked everything

Problem still persist

Comment

I had Number One a while back. i would get one fps while ts was on and then i started pr. I think I just restarted my comp...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X