Can't finish Install of 0.86 Core/Levels. Fail to Install Framework 3.5 SP1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't finish Install of 0.86 Core/Levels. Fail to Install Framework 3.5 SP1

I've downloaded the core and level files for 0.86 (I had to unistall 0.85 so I cant use that 330MB patch file), however I can't finish installing them because I can't install the NET Framework 3.5 SP1 thing.
    The install reaches around 50% installed, then it withdraws, stating that an error occured and it's unistalling all the files in the setup. I've tried downloading seperately but this has failed to. I've looked on the readme and I've tried what has been suggested, but that has not worked either.
    I'm not sure what the error is, I could provide the error report if that's any help.
    Does anyone know why I can't install it, it basically stops me from installing 0.86 altogether.

sigpic

Re: Can't finish Install of 0.86 Core/Levels. Fail to Install Framework 3.5 SP1

I have tried downloading .NET framework 3.5 SP1 through Windows Automatic Updates. It has also failed to install. Apparently, the error was 'Error code: 0x643'. My system is a Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 3. I'm looking into some FAQ's and things now...

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X