battlerecorder??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlerecorder??

Anyone know how to use battlerecorder in project reality. Do i have to pull up console and type something to get it to start?? I never used it before but would like to view some of the battles again i've been in on your server.

Re: battlerecorder??

Originally posted by ipumpsoldierblood View Post
    Anyone know how to use battlerecorder in project reality. Do i have to pull up console and type something to get it to start?? I never used it before but would like to view some of the battles again i've been in on your server.
    go to the "Community" Tab, and then battlerecorder, download the .bfr files for the fight you want to review.

Open it in the community tab, should be a "Launch" Button when you click it after you've downloaded it.

use Q and W *or maybe it's T?* to bring up your options once in the "Game".

Have fun.

Comment

Hum, I've always wanted to know this, and since the topic is started.... I don't have Battlerecorder under the "Community Tab".. Any idea why?
      |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

i looked under community tab and its blank??

Comment

q and t are to request kits and give orders not for battlerecorder, i am confused as when i am supposed to do this???

Comment

you have to be on for the whole round for the battle recoder to log in your tab i think

@kevlar if you look in the member only forums, you will find some usefull links ;)

Comment

hmm....
              I never downloaded anything but it works for me as long as I download the replay in like 3 days after the battle

Comment

HELLO GUYS!
                BTW in the past it was a SUPORTING MEMBER EXCLUSIVE benefit...
                How is it now?
                See ya
                [PRLA] Elemanoel

De la cuna de Fangio

Comment

q and t are to request kits and give orders not for battlerecorder, i am confused as when i am supposed to do this???
                  Yes, that is true But: Q and T are for controlling the replay of the game.
                  I believe on Q you can pause, change speed and restart.
                  On T i think it has soemthing to do with changing the player you are viewing and also to select cam, chase or free roam.

And i am also under the impression that the BFR files are a SM benefit?
                  Unless that has changed recently?

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                    @kevlar if you look in the member only forums, you will find some usefull links ;)
                    Oh.... Thanks!

*evilgrin*
                    |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Mine is always messed up. I click on a map to download and it ALWAYS the wrong round. I tried to get the round where 2 whole squads rushed a spandrel stuck in a ditch on Koezelsk. It gave me round of Muttrah. Tried the 2 above and below on the list of maps and still had nothing. Frustrating.
                      sigpic

Comment

I get a blackscreen anyone know how to get rid of this. And to replay a round do you have to play from the beggining. I came in after 3 mins of game start and played till end. Will i be able to download that game?

Comment

I came in after 3 mins of game start and played till end. Will i be able to download that game?

Any round that you finish will get bookmarked in the list.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X