Connection lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection lost

For the last few days everytime I log onto the TG server I last about 5 mintues at the most and then lose connection suddenly, with the message displayed "your connection to the server has been lost." I have tried everything that I can to fix it and really don't know what else to do so any help would be nice. Before this happens I don't get any warnings like high ping or lag also.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Re: Connection lost

I have been getting the same error message.

Click here...
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

You using Alt tab fixer? I got this problem, took off the alt tab fixer and havn't got kicked yet.

Edit: Nevermind, it's jusr delayed it.
      Last edited by Eavy Gunner; 09-12-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I've been getting many "connection problem" while playing BF2 lately. Its like a 5-10 sec lag spike. After a tracert to server, Im getting a number of dead end hops BUT when playing on a nearby server (ie Chicago) Ive still gotten the same issues. This morning my PC completely crapped out on me and after a bit of troubleshooting, found my RAM was dead. I haven't gotten on to test the new sticks to see if they in some way shape or form had been part of the issue, but will report back after testing. GL on the resolve. Ugh, I hate problems, lol.
        MANUS HAEC INIMICA TYRANNIS

Comment

Had a connection problem last night after my pc had the dreaded blue screen of death.

Even though i had full internet connection, bf2 was saying on the servers there was no connection which i found puzzling to say the least.

In the end i had to retreve my account details and it seemed that i had to start all from scratch again, like edit my controls.

Has anyone suffered this??
          www.footballmanager2009andbeyond.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cynet View Post
            Had a connection problem last night after my pc had the dreaded blue screen of death.

Even though i had full internet connection, bf2 was saying on the servers there was no connection which i found puzzling to say the least.

In the end i had to retreve my account details and it seemed that i had to start all from scratch again, like edit my controls.

Has anyone suffered this??
            Yes, a few friends and myself have experienced this problem, with no answer as to why but used the same fix to resolve.

Btw, update to my con problems, the new ram had no effect, as suspected. I believe my issues all reside with my ISP.
            MANUS HAEC INIMICA TYRANNIS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X