Patch 1.50 mic issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.50 mic issue?

hey all, I am hoping someone can help me. After patching to 1.50 I no longer can even get the mic symbol to come up on screen when I am in game. It used to work fine in the previous version and works fine in 2142....any ideas? I run a creative X-FI extreme gamer sound card and it seems to be worse when I enable EAX in game. However I have EAX going in 2142 just fine? I am at a loss on this one, I have latest drivers installed so I have no clue? I did notice that it seems to automatically mute my mic in windows control when I start the game which is wierd? but it doesn't work even if I minimize the game and unmute my mic. Any help would be great!

Thanks
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Patch 1.50 mic issue?

Sometimes what has happened to me is when i am ingame it mutes itself. This is the ingame mic mute thing. TO check it press tab then go to the manage tab and find your name and click the mic icon a few times and see if it fixes it.
    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

no still nothing, when I do the mic test in game i have a split second i can hear stuff through the mic then it;s gone.....very frustrating
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

fixed it! seems that battlefield 2 does sound better with EAX enabled, problem is it fubars the mic, I uncheck it and my mic works....thanks EA for really ironing out the bugs 4 years after the game has launched......sigh

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X