Help - Keyboard Keys Stick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Keyboard Keys Stick

So I've finally bought a new USB headset, and can now hear and talk as I should, but now I have new problem: my keyboard's keys seem to "stick", and this seems to happen at the worst times. I run forward, try to stop, but will continue to move forward for a few more seconds, as if the key is still pressed. I thought I had too many USB devices attached, so I disconnected my USB keyboard and hooked up a regular one. Still happens. My ping is the usual 170-180 I've always played with, nothing has changed except the USB headset. Any ideas?

Re: Help - Keyboard Keys Stick

ok this is gonna sound weird but I had that issue when BF2 first came out and if I remeber right it went away when I switched brands of video card (odd i know) my suggestion.....update vid drivers and while your at it do your audio drivers too. Thats all I can think of. hope it helps
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Help - Keyboard Keys Stick

When I realized it had something to do with the USB headset, I knoew it was the sound. After setting sound to Low and turning off EAX, everything works fine. Thanks for the help. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X