Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok.. i am annoyed 100% game is still crashing PLEASE!! help.. i pay u gold!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok.. i am annoyed 100% game is still crashing PLEASE!! help.. i pay u gold!

ok.. this is really getting annoying now. After alot of problems with pr.. i uninstalled everything related and put it back in... took me hours to get it installed for i had a problem installing 1.5 patch. Had to edit registry files, changing a value for 1.4

So here is what i did... my problem is that im getting the famous click icon... black screen flash.. 3 sec and back to desktop. ive spent an hour reading posts to fix it with no luck

here are my steps so far

1. Pr is screwed...
    2. cry...
    3. uninstall pr, then bf2 fully
    4. restart and reinstall bf2
    5. more crying...
    6. restart after install then run game, it works... then install patch 1.5
    7. run into problem says it already exist, had to alter registry files
    8. install 1.5
    9. install what was in my external HD (in order of what i installed back then)
    - core .856
    - level .856
    - patch .866
    - patch .869
    - patch .874
    10. restart, and find it doing the crash
    11. cry and start breaking things
    12. reinstall drivers for video card.
    12. start looking for cure
    - checked the video.con files and set the right
    - put the dx9 files into base folder. 24 and 25 i think
    - made sure dx up to date and went to microsoft to download a update thingy
    13. type here....

Now i have reinstalled bf2 twice and did these steps twice in the last day.
    each time though i do more things like change video.con so i do things as i learn them. I dont really want to waste another 2 hours. (i had a epiphany to do some SL on TG pr server... god is punishing me for not asset whoring..)

my last option is a reformat... i do it anyways in 3 months which is also my schedules comp upgrade. core i7 rar

please help me... i am a good boy... ty
    yes i will pay gold
    csxgamerz

Re: ok.. i am annoyed 100% game is still crashing PLEASE!! help.. i pay u gold!

oh... dammit.. its my new nvdia drivers right.. like the post says under mine.... grrr
    csxgamerz

Comment

So do i get teh gold?? Hope its just the new drivers that are causing the problems...

Comment

i now have a new problem and yes u do get gold. if u answer this question i will double it... now i got past everything but my game is crashing right after the map is loaded. i tried vanila and there is no problem.
        csxgamerz

Comment

I had the same issues. What i did to solve this is ( get ready) uninstall bf2, PR, delete any shortcuts & files & all files regarding them, clean out the registry for any bf2 & PR files. Make sure vidio drivers are up to date, if not use driver sweeper to clean them out & put new ones in. Then installed BF2, install the bf2 1.4 patch, then the 1.5 patch, then install the PR .86 full install, then manually update punkbuster. After that all worked well!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X