Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 "The Server Has Refuesed Your Connection"

Hello,

I am here to ask from help as the EA Support team emailed me this morning and told me they are going to need more time on trying to help me with this issue. I have posted on many boards and i cant get anyone who knows what to do. I pretty much might be screwed on this issue. I just moved to college. Im at NMCC. All we have at our school is wireless internet. I have emailed to see if i could hook up with a wire and they said that they have turned off all jacks and i cant run a wire. This school sucks. Anyways i just got all my steam games working on my PC after fixing the Vista Lag Issue. Now i cant get BF2 to load here. Everytime i log on i get this error. I have deleted and renstailed everything twice. I have also got rid of my Reg Keys and folders. No matter what i do i cant log on. I called IT and was told that they wont handle issues like this cause they dont have a enough money to help me. I asked about a possible firewall on the router and maybe ports being shut but i was told to pretty much leave the issue alone. Well i'm not cause i cant even get my Wii online due to this school. Anyone got any tips or hints i can use?

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X