BF2 Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Patch

I'm running Windows 7. I finally got BF2 to install and am attempting to install the patches. When I installed BF2 it didn't give me an icon on desktop. I'm not sure if that matters or not. So, my problem is when installing the 1.4 patch it says it can't find the installation folder and closes automatically not giving me an option to find it. Any ideas? I've reinstalled to no avail.

Re: BF2 Patch

In Vista, everything needed to be ran as "admin" and this was accomplished by right clicking the icon and then "run as admin". Also when right clicking the icon, you could drop down to properties and select "always run as admin". I am guessing this is the same for 7 and would advise installing from the setup icon via "my computer" or however you actually navigate to the actual "setup" file location.

Here is another thread for Win 7 PB issues and it appears to suggest the same fix as Vista -

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ndows-7-a.html
    MANUS HAEC INIMICA TYRANNIS

Comment

Re: BF2 Patch

I am having the same problem and tried to run 1.41 and I get an error on that from several different sites. When I run 1.5 it says that i have a newer version.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X