Bluetooth for BF2 VOIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth for BF2 VOIP

Has anyone gotten this working? I use this setup in WoW all the time, and WoW allows one to set VOIP to use just the Bluetooth for both in and out, and all other game sounds come out my surround speakers (motherboard audio). But I don't see any mechanism in the BF2 audio screen to select the input device to use for VOIP. Is this something that can be tweaked on a config file somewhere?

BTW, the last time this was asked appears to be in 2005:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...et-anyone.html
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Bluetooth for BF2 VOIP

I'm going to be trying this soon so I'll let you know.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Re: Bluetooth for BF2 VOIP

I think it worked for me, once, but I had to have the headset recognized by Vista before I started the game. I'm pretty sure it has no capability to detect hot plugs. (I've only confirmed it working once, as Ive since been unable to get squads on pubs to tell me if they can hear me.)

Unlike previous operating systems and drivers, the latest Vista plus the Kingston drivers pop up a window mid-screen to tell me that it sees the hot plug. Normally I'm not a fan of popups but this one I like, since it's user-initiated.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X