bf2 failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 failure

my bf2 wont load b4 it wouldnt load the maps so i uninstalled it the reinstalled the i tried to patch nd the patch failed and i went to go play with just the reg. bf2(v1.0) and 2mins into the intro it goes back to my desktop i need help can any1 help me?

Re: bf2 failure

cn any1 help me?

Comment

What are your computers system specs? CPU GPU MB PS ect.. What version of windows are you running? Does this happen in any other games?

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

it only happened in my game i have a compaq cp nd its on v5.36 i had patch1.4 but a couple of weeks ago it started not to go to game nd i checked other peopls stuff nd it was kinda confusing i havea vista my cp i got last year

Comment

So you have a compaq presario. Do you have the model number?

I still need more info to diagnose the problem. I'm wondering if it's a hardware problem like the power supply is failing or the gpu or cpu is overheating.

Try a different game that is still hardware intensive so we can rule out the hardware.

Also don't forget to patch battlefield to 1.5 after 1.4

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

i dont have the number nd the cpu isnt over heating cus when i just turn it on nd put the game in nd try to play it it wont work

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X