BF2 won't install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 won't install

It gets to the point fushe_pass\client.zip then asks for disk two and fails immediately after I hit yes.
    I tried doing a manual install, but it fails at the same point but without asking for the disk. BF2 has never been installed on this computer before, it's a brand new system.

Win 7
    i7 intel 2.6
    ati 5770 1gb
    6gb ram

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Re: BF2 won't install

ankyle, BF2 doesnt need the CDs anymore after the 1.5 patch, so you could do what I did when I had a scratched disk: download a copy, use my legitimately bought CD key, patch, and dont worry about it.

Comment

download a copy from where? last time i tried that i got a nasty virus and had to reinstall windows. grrr
      i have two cd keys now.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

hmmm, used a different disc two i had laying around and it worked. so far it's getting further than it has

Comment

wow it worked, im guessing that other disc 2 was corrupt. now off to install all the PR stuff.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X