• Show
Clear All

• BF2 Failed To Install

:icon9:
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Re: BF2 Failed To Install

Don't feel bad it asked me for a password and then never finished. Anyone know what the password is? This is just for unzipping it not even loading it yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Xen, where did you get that install? Sounds fishy.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Hey Twisted, I have previously screwed up my windows installer system such that nothing would install if it used installshield. Can you install other things?

Xen, I suggest getting the demo from our members-only downloads area. There should be no password for the rar or zip.

Comment

Yeah, I can install other things. It's no big deal though. I was trying to install this on my laptop so I could take a look at it, but I'll be playing the game on my desktop. So, I can live with that error as long as it doesn't happen on my gaming computer.
          Twisted Firestarter
          a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
          sigpic

Comment

I have been having problems too it says:

This applictaion has failed to start because d3dx9_25.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this.

I have re-installed it several times and it still doesn'yt work. I got my demo from download.com

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by iceman369
              I have been having problems too it says:

This applictaion has failed to start because d3dx9_25.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this.

I have re-installed it several times and it still doesn'yt work. I got my demo from download.com
              This is the only thing I've found on that.

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbat...92&tid=1671127

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbat...92&tid=1671194

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

ya, i got that too. its really annoying me cause ive installed it 2 times already. ill try it with everything turned off.

Comment

Funny you should say that I DL'ed it the first time from the members only site and the password thing came up I redid it from the same place and it worked out fine so who knows????
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X