Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting kicked out after a few minutes? Database error.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting kicked out after a few minutes? Database error.

This should prob be in the tech-forum, but I want to listen if anyone else has experienced it. For all the rounds I have tried to play during the past hour, I have got kicked out after a few minuts. Loading PR has worked fine, loading the map has worked fine, playing for a few minutes has worked fine - the CTD. Tried a number of servers and maps - with the same result. When I now tried to log in to my BF2/PR-account, I could not and got a message stating that there is a "database-error. Try again later". Tried different accounts with the same reason. Could this be the reason why I am getting kicked out and that the problem is with Dice/Gamespy/PR rather than me? Cause I played a couple of rounds as late as this morning without any problem what so ever and have been playing each day for the whole week without any problem what so ever.

Anyone else who have experienced this today? And if so, anyone got a solution to this?
    sigpic
    The Royal Lifeguards

Re: Getting kicked out after a few minutes? Database error.

Found that Im not alone with this problem (Database error). I will just assume that the CTD after a few minutes i connected to that.
    sigpic
    The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Originally posted by Steiner View Post
      Found that Im not alone with this problem (Database error). I will just assume that the CTD after a few minutes i connected to that.
      Me too, can't even connect to the EA server to login, same message your getting. :(

|TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

It's global

the World cup game between UK and Russia has been postponed due to it :(

EDIT::: servers are back up you can log in again
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

EA login servers are back up
          Viking

Comment

I couldn't log in either

Comment

Since I'd forgotten about this tool, its probably worth mentioning again here. If you have PB problems, try this program as well as pbsetup. It will check the services and so on

http://www.plunder.com/pbsvc-download-137995.htm

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X