Video Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Requirements

Are the card listed in the system requirements the only cards the the game will even run, or is it cards that can support DirectX 9 with 128mb of ram? Because if it is then this sux because I can fun HL2 with everything all the way up and still get 80fps most of the time. The reason that I ask this is because I just dl the demo installed and when I go to launch the game it turns black like its going to go, flickers once or twice and then kicks me right back to my desktop. The rest of my PC is the recommened system requirements except my video card. :(
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: Video Requirements

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbat...92&tid=1672681

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

YAY! I finally got home from being with my mom all day and gat a chance to try that link out. It works but it makes everything look like clay... Thanks for the link and hope to play the demo but I guess im going to have to cough up the extra dough if I want to play the real thing... But HEY its better than not playing it. I recommend to anyone who wants to try it out thanks Tempus :D
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Running fine on a FX5200 card.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed