Sanity check insanity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanity check insanity

I fixed this games inital crashing to desktop, I fixed the file mismatches, and I fixed my membership issues... and not 2 days later it starts doing this...

When trying to load certain PR maps (Silent Eagle, Ramiel, Operation Barracuda, and some others) I load to 62% (and it is ALWAYS 62%) and I get an error "memory.dll sanity check (numbers) does not seem sane" ad which point the game crashes to desktop.

I have searched for solutions to this online but none of the post are helpful because they don't make much sense to me. Could somone tell me in simple english how to fix this?

System specs:
    Nividia 9600 GSO
    Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.20GHz
    2.00 GB Ram

not sure about the other parts, if you need that info let me know and i will dig it up.

Keep in mind this game never did this until a couple of days ago. And I'm afraid to reinstall it because I risk undoing everything I did to fix the MD5 kicks
    |TG-Irr|Link2edition

Re: Sanity check insanity

after much frustration I re-installed and it seems to work now. you can remove this thread.
    |TG-Irr|Link2edition

Comment

Re: Sanity check insanity

"I get an error "memory.dll sanity check (numbers) does not seem sane"_" LOL
      Viking

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X