xfire no longer syncs up with games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xfire no longer syncs up with games

Up until a week or two ago xfire played nice will all of my games, but now it won't sync up at all. It recognizes I'm playing but doesn't do the overlay and won't record or take snapshots. Any suggestions?
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Re: xfire no longer syncs up with games

The obvious one is to try a reinstall or to revert any changes you have done in the past weeks, like new software, drivers, etc. If it's only the overlay i would try a graphics driver update too, maybe they changed something in the latest xfire patch. Also check out the xfire forums (solved and open) to see if anybody else has the same problem.
    sigpic

Comment

I appear to have a new video driver as of June 6th and of course xfire updates constantly. I didn't have a chance to install it before heading to work but I'll give that a shot first when I get home since it is pretty well matched up with the onset of the problem.

Thanks!
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Updating the video drivers (ok, I missed them coming out a week or two ago) did resolve the issue. First time I've had that happen with xfire, and I was worried it was the mumble overlay.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X