Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't connect to any server. (retail version)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect to any server. (retail version)

Yesterday, Battlefield 2 was working perfectly. Today I try to connect to servers with absolutely no result. It says "connecting to server" and then takes me back to the server browser with no error message. Is this happening to anybody else?

Re: Can't connect to any server. (retail version)

what if anything have you changed since yesterday
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Do you have a firewall running?

Comment

If things worked yesterday and not today im thinking its on there side... Either your ISP or the server your trying to connect to.
        Oyee

Comment

I have changed absolutely nothing, and I don't have a firewall running.

Comment

I'd say try restarting your comp, restarting your net connection, rebooting your router/calbe modem or dsl modem, etc. Assumedly your posting from the same computer so your net is obviously working, but it still doesn't hurt to reset the connection and everything, I've had a poor connection before and a nice reboot across the board helped everything network wise run faster and more stable-ish.

If none of that works you could always try reinstalling the game I guess...but I can't imagine that helping since its not even giving an error message but you never know. Reinstalling has fixed weird problems for people in the past (not necessarily with BF2..but in general)

oh and are you sure there is no firewall? XP service pack 2 has that built in one and most routers have one built in... either could hypothetically be conflicting with the game I guess

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X