Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE ! ! ! -->Missing / Invisible Weapons and Vehicles!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE ! ! ! -->Missing / Invisible Weapons and Vehicles!

The update isssssssssss........I have still not figured out the problem. Sorry.

Speaking of which: Anyone else having the same problem? It's the problem where you can't see the gun you're holding (yet it works) and that goes for everyone I see.

Also the vehicles are invisible...yet they still create a shadow on the ground... hmmm...suspicious!

The rest of the game runs uber-super-duper good tho, just the missing guns and vehicles.

Now I have tried just about everything to fix it but nothing seems to do it. Basically I have a Pentium 3Ghz on an Intel i875P chipset, 1GB ram, ATI Radeon 9600 (I've tried the following catalyst drivers: 4.something, 5.1, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 + some optimized drivers as well.)
    I have tried creating a new XP partition specifically for the game and installing everything fresh. I also have tried various DX drivers including the one from the game, old drivers and also new drivers off the website. On top of that I have tried both the demo and my retail DVD and basically whatever I try does the same thing.

ANyone have a clue??

PS. Here are some screenshots of the problem in case anyone is interested.

http://www.neepneep.com/temp/001.jpg
    http://www.neepneep.com/temp/002.jpg

Re: UPDATE ! ! ! -->Missing / Invisible Weapons and Vehicles!

Did you try on the PBF forums?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Re: UPDATE ! ! ! -->Missing / Invisible Weapons and Vehicles!

You should try the totalbf2.com forums as well, those are pretty popular.

Im sorry im not much help, as all of the things youve tried are what I would have suggested...

But man those are some funny looking screens!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X