Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d3dx9_25.dll help

hi,
    when i had the battlefeild 2 demo it always came up that the file was missing and i jus thought it was something missing when i downloaded it but i have just bought the game to day and it still said it was missing so i read that i have to open up the directx file on my game and past d3dx9_25.dll and d3dx9_24.dll to the battlefeild 2 file i have done that and now its saying d3dx9_25.dll is not a valid windows image,
    can anyone help i cant wait to play this game

Re: d3dx9_25.dll help

Well, as far as I can understand (I'm not at my own computer so I can't peek at BF2 files), it sounds like there might be something wrong with your DirectX setup, try reinstalling DirectX9.0c, I'm pretty sure BF2 comes with it (and it probably should've noticed and tried to update it on its own).

Link to the file directly (Microsoft): http://tinyurl.com/4gvmu

Nick

Comment

whats ur system like because if ur vid card isn't good enough that message would pop up becuase it happened to me on my other system

(\__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

This just went up (I think), it mentions the problem you're having:
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=55725

Nick

Comment

Hello new to this just got the new BF2 game to day its saying can,t found d3dx9_25.dll what the hells going on also just got a new G/CARD today also with is a geforce 6600GT help got no hair left to pull out now PS it,s a new system /PC

Comment

my pc is good but my graphics card isnt supported so il have to buy a new one

Comment

yea just make sure that its supported

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

i got mine working doing this : big thanks to [ASCH]

Navigate to the /directx folder on the BF2 CD/DVD
                Open the file: Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab or Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab (files vary based on an x86 or 64bit system)
                Copy the compressed file called d3dx9_25.dll to the /games/Battlefield 2/ folder.
                Open the file Feb2005_d3dx9_24_x86.cab or Feb2005_d3dx9_24_x64.cab (files vary based on an x86 or 64bit system)
                Copy the compressed file called d3dx9_24.dll to the /games/Battlefield 2/ folder.

Comment

Originally posted by macfoot
                  i got mine working doing this : big thanks to [ASCH]
                  You should really thank drohr... he made this post that I just copied into the FAQ.
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...